Following a competitive tender Clifford Devlin were appointed to carry out an internal strip out project located in the heart of Westminster which includes raised access floors, suspended ceiling, m&e and lifts.
The property was originally constructed in 1987 to provide office accommodation together with 6 self contained residential apartments.
- Removal of suspended ceilings
- Removal of raised access floors
- Removal of remaining partitions
- Removal of services above ceilings, below raised access floors and 4th floor perimeter heating.
- Removal of basement plant
- Removal of remaining non-loadbearing partitions
- Stripping out of existing WC’s (retaining WCs on 1 level for the refurbishment phase)
- Removal of existing lifts
- Clearance of debris arising to licensed recycling / disposal sites.
Clifford Devlin achieved a 0.00% of waste to landfill on the project which adheres to our sustainability strategy that aims to divert all waste generated away from landfills and into alternative disposal methods or recycling/reuse processes. This goal is aligned with the principles of zero waste and circular economy, which prioritise reducing waste, reusing materials, and recycling as much as possible to minimise environmental impacts.