As well as overseeing operational performance and strategy, Liam works closely with the company’s Commercial Department to identify and develop new business opportunities for our Asbestos and Demolition Divisions.
His hands-on knowledge of a range of construction disciplines enables him to bring a holistic approach to the management of operational issues. Able to communicate seamlessly at all levels he is a key part of our communications both externally with clients and other stakeholders and internally with our project teams and helping staff reach their full potential.
Liam’s ability to think creatively and his willingness to embrace cutting-edge techniques and technologies continuously enhances the safety and efficiency of our work.
- Member of the Institute of Demolition Engineers
- CCDO – Demolition Manager
- Licensed Asbestos Contract Manager (ARCA)
- Radiation Protection Supervisor (RPS)
- Appointed Person lifting operations (level 6)