Tim has specific involvement in both the pricing of new work and the development of submission documents that are returned at tender stage. He is in daily contact with other Directors and senior managers, maintaining a constantly updated knowledge of current work performance.
In his role as MD, he is responsible for the establishment and maintenance of corporate policy and procedures for demolition, asbestos removal, building divisions and the company’s health and safety management system. Other roles include expansion of the corporate client base and procurement of new work.
- Member of Institute of Demolition Engineers
- Fellow of the Asbestos Removal Management Institute
- Affiliate to International Institute of Risk and Safety Management
- Member of the Institute of Leadership and Management
- Level 4 Asbestos Contracts Manager
- NFDC Manager
- ISOH Directing Safely